On our Public Website, we do not collect personal data, unless you provide your personal data through a contact form, alive chat, subscribe to the blog newsletter, or download our resources. In those cases, we only collect general contact information, such as your name, email address and or phone number.
Personal data collected on the Public Website is only used for the purposes for which it was provided. The following is a complete list of our Public Website’s purposes of data collection:
- Contact Form – If you fill out our contact form, we will use the provided data to contact you to answer your questions.
- Live Chat – If you contact us via a live chat, we will only use the provided data to contact you to answer your question.
- Newsletter Subscription – If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will only use the collected email address in order to send you the newsletter until you unsubscribe from this service.
- Resource Consumption – If you consume one of our most recent e-book/presentation, we use the provided email address if and only if we believe there is a potential business opportunity, in which case our sales team might get in contact.
- Job Application – If you apply for a job at MarketplaceSquad, we will only use your contact details provided for recruitment proposes.
We will retain collected personal data for as long as is necessary to provide you with the requested services unless a longer retention period is required by law.
We take adequate measures to protect your data from being stolen, lost or used in any way that is not in line with the purposes for which data was collected.
We do not sell your personal data to third parties.
We may use third parties to process personal data for certain services. If you receive emails from us, we may use certain analytics tools to capture data such as when you open our email or click on any links or banners. We ensure that all third parties provide an adequate level of protection for your personal data. We only share information with them that is required for the services offered.
We may occasionally send you promotional communications about newsletters, events, webinars, content resources, offers or provide you with other news or information about us. Except for cases where we are required to do so by law (e.g. notifying you of a data breach), you have the opportunity to unsubscribe from receiving these messages by using the unsubscribe link or button within each email or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org to have your contact information remove from our promotional email list or contact database.
We use the information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that contact from our website is presented in the most effective way for you and your device.
- To provide you with information or services that you have requested from us or which we feel may interest you, if you have given us consent to get in contact with you.
- To consider any job applicants
- To notify you of any changes to our services
Your data may be transferred to third-party services including Google Analytics, ZohoCRM and MailChimp, all of which are compliant with GDPR and other regulations.
In addition, our website uses the functions of different social media platforms (“Social Plugins”). The Social Plugins are the buttons made available on our website. Without the interference of the User those buttons to not send any data to any of the social platforms during visits to our website. Only after clicking on a given button a direct connection is made with the server of the given social media platform and it may gather data and use cookie files at that time.
Information regarding the purpose of gathering data, the scope of gathered data, their further processing and use by particular social media platforms and related user rights and possible settings with the purpose of protecting user privacy are indicating in the privacy policies of the particular social media platforms. We use social plugins from the following social media platforms –
Server Logs – Using our website generates requests to the server where our website is hosted. Each such request directed to the server is stored within server logs. Server logs are stored on the server. The data stored within the server logs is not ever tied to a particular person using the Website and it not used by the controller to identify the User. The above-mentioned data is only used for the purpose of server administration. Server logs are only auxiliary material for administering the Website and their contents are not ever disclosed to anyone other than the persons authorised to manage the server.
You have the right to correct, update, amend or completely remove your personal data from our database by sending an email to email@example.com. In order to verify your identity, we ask that you send a copy of your ID attached to your request. Be sure to blacken out your photograph and personal identification number, aadhar number or social security number. Following your access request, you can request rectification or removal.